lundi 24 octobre 2011

Doña Fer







Futbolred published an article yesterday about a Toronto FC academy player named Sergio Camargo, who was born in Colombia but moved to Canada as a child, and is in the Canadian U17 team for the U17 World Cup. He was also featured in Canada’s Globe & Mail earlier this month and, though in that article his father says he thinks Camargo will eventually choose Canada as his senior team, Sergio himself told Futbolred that, were the opportunity offered, he’d love to play for Colombia some day.

Well it is official, the Michelin green guide has listed Colombia as a great destination.:

I traveled to Colombia some time ago and it was awesome. On my return to Australia I could not sing it’s praises loud enough. So much in fact that I wanted to move there. I did not I got married instead but now the Michelin guide has discovered Colombia and I am worried for it’s charm. The people may not change but the hordes of rude European tourist may do to Colombia what they have done to Mexico.

VIVA Colombia.





Doña Fer

www.gusperdomo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...